- Uninterrupted power supply system for the telecommunications rooms and the data processing center
- Structured cabling system
- IP TV
- telephone communication system
- Multiservice data transmission network
- Information security system
- Digital informational signage
Engineers from LANIT Integration created a modern integrated IT platform for the Otkrytie Arena stadium covering an area of more than 127 thousand square meters in the north-west of Moscow. The main object of the sports complex is the Otkrytie Arena stadium which will host the 2018 FIFA World Cup matches. This is the second largest stadium in Russia, designed to accommodate 45,000 spectators.
The television reception system (60 television channels) and a video advertisement system integrated with the video board and the sound system of the stadium have been created. LANIT experts have managed to achieve 100% fault tolerance of the key units responsible for the switching function of engineering and IT systems. This ensures smooth operation of the platform during mass events.