- Ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Uninterrupted power supply systems
- Fire suppression systems, intrusion detection and alarm system
- Video surveillance systems, automation and control systems
- Structured cabling system
INSYSTEMS experts pulled apart the old datacenter module and built a new turnkey datacenter in its place. The facility is equipped with ventilation and air conditioning systems, uninterrupted power supply systems (UPS), fire suppression systems, and intrusion detection and alarm system. Video surveillance systems, automated dispatch system, monitoring and control systems, and a structured cabling system have been built. The built data processing center corresponds to the fault tolerance of Tier III Uptime Institute level. The uniqueness of the project was the fact that the construction process of the new computer rooms took place in close proximity to the existing ones.