- Search for organizations registered in the system
- News, announcements, useful links, statistical and analytical information regarding housing and utilities are available
- Property management companies and utility providers, executive authorities, and citizens can create a personal cabinet
- Description of housing stock
- Information about household income and expenses
- Information about management of apartment buildings
- Information about housing and utilities bills
- Description of engineering and utilities facilities
- Information about home owners meetings
- Information about state housing supervision and municipal housing control activities
- Information about household is available in personal cabinet
- Integration of the state information system for housing and utility services with information systems used by property management companies and utility providers
LANIT has developed the Russian State Information System for Housing and Utility Services (SIS HUS). On July 1, 2016, it was launched. (http://dom.gosuslugi.ru/). It brings together all market participants, property management companies and utility providers, executive authorities and local government, tenants. The system is unparalleled in the world in this regard.
LANIT has developed references and classifiers on how to place information in the system. More than 500 external information systems, including 186 banking systems are integrated within the system. Integration with reference federal databases has been completed. The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadaster, and Cartography’s Unified State Register of Property Rights and Transactions and the State Real Estate Cadaster, the Federal Antimonopoly Service’s former Federal Tariff Service database, the Federal Migration Service database, and many others.
When developing the system, LANIT decided not to use foreign licensed software. Russian developers were able to independently realize a number of possibilities similar to those offered by global software vendors.
The functionality of the system has been developed and passed the appropriate certification for compliance with information security requirements.
The Russian State Information System for Housing and Utility Services can handle up to 2.8 thousand requests per second. The projected number of visitors is more than 1.3 million people per day.
The project should improve the transparency of the housing and utilities market and consolidate housing and utilities services available to citizens in the system.