- a ventilation and cooling system,
- a heating system,
- satellite and terrestrial television systems,
- a common timing system,
- fire suppression systems,
- video surveillance systems,
- access control systems,
- intrusion detection and alarm system,
- automation and control systems.
INSYSTEMS engineers equipped the Sberbank Corporate University with engineering and IT systems. The facility occupies 26 hectares in Istrinsky District of Moscow Region.
The university"s location played a significant role in setting the objectives to the INSYSTEMS engineers. INSYSTEMS engineers had to build a 15 MW energy center (using tri-generation technology) to fit into the landscape. They did a great job. It was decided to make the energy center, which became the main source of electricity, heat, and cooling for the entire university complex, look like a hill.
LANIT Network Academy created the modern educational IT environment. The company integrated the Active Textbook system with the corporate university’s Virtual School platform.