Educational center "LANIT Networking Academy" was established in 1995. Moscow office of Academy of Networking has nine computer labs available to different amount of students (from 4 to 26 workstations in each lab). All labs are provided with up-to-date computer equipment and projectors. All equipment meets software and hardware manufacturers' requirements.
Academy of Networking has the regional office in Kazan.
More than 150 000 people have been trained in the training center since its foundation day. There is also a testing center in Academy of Networking which deals with such testing systems as Prometric, Pearson VUE and Kryterion. Moreover Academy of Networking has developed its own system of knowledge assessment for corporate clients' personnel.
Partner statuses and other achievements:
- Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solution
- Cisco Learning Partner
- Authorized IBM training center
- 2010 Microsoft Partner Awards winner as Learning Solutions
- Impact Microsoft Partner of the Year, 2010 (Learning projects)
- Novell Golden partner
- Authorized Adobe training center
- In 2011 Academy of Networking started up a new way of conducting learning courses "Personal Learning"
- In 2013 a new format "Cloud Personal Learning" was started up
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation, Sberbank of Russia, State Corporation "Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank)", INGOSSTRAKH Insurance Company, Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, The Council of the Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Presidential administration of the Russian Federation, Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation, Federal Customs Service, Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation, JSC Normetimpex (Russia), The Moscow United Energy Company (MOEK), TNK-BP, Mars Inc., The Boeing Company, Sun Interbrew, Sukhoi Company (JSC), OJSC VimpelCom, Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (MTS), OJSC Moscow City Telephone Network (MGTS), OJSC Moscow Telecommunication Corporation (OJSC Comcor), OJSC MegaFon, Kaspersky Lab, CROC Inc., Groupe Auchan SA, IKEA International Group, Metro AG, Cash&Carry, etc.
Authorized and authoring courses for IT specialists, users and managers
For IT specialists:
- Authorized courses: Adobe, Cisco, Citrix, HP, IBM, Juniper, Linux, Microsoft, Novell, SAP, VMWare, etc.
- Authoring courses: Avaya, JAVA, Luxoft, Oracle, Programming languages, information security, etc.
- Certification exams (Prometric, Pearson VUE, Kryterion)
- Courses related to Office products: Windows 7/Vista, Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013, Lotus
- Computer graphics basics: Adobe authorized courses
- Advanced IT training for personnel
- Academy of Networking develops existing special-purpose courses or creates new Educational-methodical complexes.
- Project management courses: PMI standards
- IT management (ITIL)
- Office and other special-purpose software authorized and authoring individual courses
Additional courses for continuing education:
Higher school of computer science "Expert" (hcse.academy.ru) (held together with the Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics of Lomonosov Moscow State University). Expert's main goal is to prepare high-qualified IT specialists with fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge.
Corporate educational courses:
- Learning courses for personnel (of different positions and qualifications)
- Conceptions for preparing personnel (for different teaching tactics)
- Methods and tools of effective planning and control of teaching quality
- Conducting of authoring electronic courses
- On-line software consultations
- Tests and teaching materials development
- Resident instruction, distance courses and e-learning
- Seminars and workshops